SBA Mitigation and Homeownership Retention
Lender Fraud Law Suits maybe the most effective method to address the mortgage lender fraud and most of the predatory lending catastrophe. It’s been conclusively shown that when one or all of the following Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) features are employed almost all Americans can afford their home:
FREE LITIGATION,MORTGAGE,LENDER FRAUD and VIOLATION ANALYSIS REPORT
- A reduced interest rate down to 2% A.P.R
- Extended term up to 480 months
- Addressing as much of the Principal Loan Balance as needed by forbearing or forgiving required amount to
allow the remaining principal and interest tax and insurance payment not to exceed 31% of the Gross Income.
So why do so many homeowners who are entitled to this Government endorsed program continue to get foreclosed upon?
Some believe that the same parties that:
- Intentionally created unsustainable exotic mortgage loans to increase their bottom line.
- Are reported to make even more from your partial payments under the guise of a potential Loan Modification.
- Benefit from the reported “SHARED LOSS” agreement the FDIC granted them to make up foreclosure losses.
- Profit from the re- Sale of your property (often sell home back to their affiliate, LLC or subsidiary)
- Government subsidy thru T.A.R.P funds. (Your Tax Payer Money)
Lenders choose to reject homeowners for sensible Loan Modifications for increased profits, hence why we strongly recommend
a more aggressive legal approach when lender fraud is identified that may invalidate the enforceability of the home loan contract.
Important-please read: by providing your contact information on this website, you are expressly granting permission to be contacted regarding free loan modification assistance services even though you may have previously chosen to have your telephone number added to any do-not-call list including lists maintained by any local, state, or federal government agency. This is not a government site or program. There is information on this site to help you find out more about the government programs that exist.
This is an advertisement offering, for a nonprofit legal loan modification, mortgage short pay refinance/origination, foreclosure rescue services or lender litigation law suit. The advertiser or companies offering these services are not associated with any local, state or federal government agencies.
Additionally, the companies providing any of the services mentioned above is not associated with and does not have any inside relationship with any particular lender and/or mortgage servicer. The companies providing these services mentioned above as described in this advertisement maybe either non profit or for-profit entities.
We are not associated with the federal government or the American reinvestment and renewal act. We are not a government agency and are not affiliated with naca , hope now, housing and urban development (hud), bank of america, chase bank, jp morgan chase , wells fargo, bank one, indymac or one west bank, citi bank, fannie mae or freddie mac, federal housing administration (fha) , litton loan servicing, ocwen or aurora loan servicing.
Consumer Protection Assistance
Coalition, A Non Profit Law Clinic